Our team provides data analysis and training for all researchers, including free consultations on experimental and analysis design.
We can conduct bioinformatics analyses on data sequenced at the SBC or externally. Analysis projects include:
- Whole genome assembly (including organellar genomes)
- RNA-Seq differential expression analysis (including miRNA)
- Chromatin immunoprecipitation sequencing (ChIP-Seq) analysis
- Shotgun metagenomics analysis
- Amplicon analysis (including 16S, ITS, 18S)
- Metatranscriptomic analysis
- Genome/exome single nucleotide variants (SNVs) analysis
- Other custom projects
We work with you to provide custom reports to answer your scientific question. We can also develop computational pipelines for your research group to use. The expected cost of the analysis is project dependent and will be communicated beforehand.
We can provide bioinformatics training to users with varying levels of bioinformatics experience. Our training comes in two formats:
1. Customized, one-on-one training
We provide individual training lessons that are tailored to your data analysis needs. These sessions typically include theory and practical components. Popular topics include:
- Learning to program for bioinformaticians (languages include R, Python, Bash)
- Whole genome assembly analysis
- RNA-Seq analysis (includes DESeq2)
- Amplicon analysis (includes QIIME and dada2)
We host both remote and in-person workshops on popular bioinformatics related topics. Stay tuned on our website for upcoming workshops. Feel free to reach out if you would like to suggest a topic.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for your bioinformatics inquiries. We look forward to helping you with your research projects!